Charter on the processing of your personal data
By completing the form on this site, you consent to the processing of personal information about you and authorise ODIGO, as the data controller, to collect and process personal information about you in its database, namely
- Identification data: surname, first names, photograph, copy of identity card (if applicable), etc.
- Contact data: personal e-mail address, telephone number, postal address, etc.
- Professional life: training, professional experience, diplomas, awards, interview reports, etc., and more generally any information and personal data that you provide spontaneously as part of your application.
ODIGO informs you that it may also enrich your profile with information concerning you, namely information collected (i) during its exchanges with you, whether written, telephone or physical interviews and (ii) from professional social networks or from any public information source, when this information is useful for the management of your application.
Fields marked with an asterisk must be completed by the applicant and failure to do so may jeopardise the processing of his/her application. In other cases, the information to be filled in is optional and has no consequences for the examination of the application.
Your personal data may be processed by ODIGO for the following purposes (i) the management of the recruitment process of candidates for recruitment, (ii) the follow-up and processing of your applications, (iii) the management and follow-up of job interviews, if applicable, and (iv) the constitution and maintenance of the ODIGO CV-library. This processing is necessary for the pursuit of Odigo's legitimate interests, namely the management of its recruitment processes, as well as the execution of pre-contractual measures that may exist between Odigo and candidates responding to its job offers.
To facilitate external and internal recruitment, ODIGO uses DigitalRecruiters software, published by BANKESS, to post job offers, collect applications and manage and monitor them.
ODIGO acts as the controller of the personal data communicated and BANKESS acts as a subcontractor. In its capacity as an ODIGO subcontractor, BANKESS is authorised to access your personal information when necessary, in particular in the context of its administration and maintenance of the ODIGO careers site and the application management tool. BANKESS may be required to transmit your personal data to a judicial authority, upon request.
Your personal data is hosted in France and will be transmitted to the persons responsible for recruitment within ODIGO for the sole purpose mentioned above.
By agreeing to transmit your data when sending your application, you are informed that ODIGO may transfer some of your personal data to other companies in the group, including those that may be located outside the European Union (e.g. Odigo UK), if necessary, for the purposes of managing your application and enriching its CV library.
In this case, ODIGO declares that it has taken the necessary measures to control transfers outside the European Union and to protect your personal data. You may, upon request to Odigo, request full information on the data transferred, the exact recipients of the information and the means used to manage this transfer.
Personal data of external candidates will be kept for a maximum period of 2 years after the last contact with our recruitment department unless the candidate requests the deletion of his/her file. For internal candidates, personal data will be kept for as long as the employee remains with the company.
We inform you that the data concerning you is computerised and processed in a confidential manner, with security and confidentiality guarantees having been taken to preserve the personal data put online.
In accordance with applicable data protection legislation, and in particular the RGPD, you have several rights concerning the use of your personal data. These rights are as follows:
- Right of access: You may request access to the data that ODIGO holds about you. In the event that we are unable to comply with your request (for example, if your information has been destroyed, deleted or made anonymous), we will inform you of the reasons for our refusal.
- Right of rectification and right to erasure of your data: ODIGO takes the necessary steps to ensure that your data is accurate, up-to-date and complete. If you believe that any of your data held by ODIGO is out of date or incomplete, you have the right to request its revision or correction.
- Right to withdraw your consent: If you have given your consent to the processing of your data for specified purposes, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Such withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to such withdrawal.
- Right to object to processing: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- Right to restrict processing: you have the right to have the processing of your data restricted in certain cases provided for by the applicable data protection legislation.
- Right to portability: you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have communicated to ODIGO in a structured format in the cases provided for by the applicable data protection laws.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, you can contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you consider that ODIGO is not complying with its legal obligations regarding data protection or that we have not responded effectively to your request, you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority.
You can exercise your right to object on legitimate grounds, as well as your rights of access, rectification and deletion of your personal data at any time by writing to the following address: email@example.com with the wording "Request for exercise of right" in the subject line.
You can contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) of the data controller: the firm DPO 101 at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to ask Odigo to send you all your personal data in a structured format.
In any case and if necessary, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL, Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (www.cnil.fr).