Odigo is one of the leading European SaaS players and a globally recognised leader in the customer experience market.
Our mission is to revolutionise the relationship between leading brands and their customers. Powered by artificial intelligence, the Odigo platform handles over 3 billion conversations every year. We are looking to recruit more than 150 passionate people to join our team of 650 employees in France, United Kingdom, Germany and Spain.
Why join Odigo, a certified Great Place to Work company?
• A mutual-support mindset with accessible and transparent management.
• Flexibility, particularly with regards to remote working and work-life balance.
• Teamwork and meaning: afterwork activities, challenges, volunteering...
If you are open-minded like us, caring and committed, join the Odigo adventure!
We are looking for a
Sales / Account Manager - Germany (permanent role) - Homebased
You create, identify and close sales, and must be adept at managing a complex multi-level sales cycle with multiple stakeholders internally, with the prospect and with the partner (integrators mainly). You are responsible for acquiring new customers and driving revenue.
Your main responsibilities?
• Create and drive revenue autonomously: German market is relatively new for Odigo, you are recruited to sign New Logos (creating a target prospect list).
• Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
• Own the whole sales cycle - from lead generation to closure.
• Work collaboratively with our internal and cross functional teams (Presales, Marcom, Lead Generation, Business Analyst,…) and external Odigo Partners (integrators).
• Propose and execute against a territory plan.
• Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal forecasting system (Microsoft Dynamics).
• Present regular and accurate reports for management for review.
• Manage differentiation of strengths and weaknesses for each opportunity and client/prospect.
• Anticipate competitor’s strategy and market position by considering various strategies and articulates differentiation of the ODIGO solution to the client/prospect.
• Ensure a positive customer experience.
• A proven sales hunter experience in a software enterprise (cloud-based preferably), ideally within the Digital & Customer Experience domain (Contact Centre, Customer Engagement, Customer Service, Telephony, CRM solutions or UCaaS).
• Track record of sales excellence.
• Be able to work autonomously & as part of a local team (3 employees in Germany) and supported by our global organization. Your team spirit and your entrepreneurial mindset will make the difference!
• Developed interpersonal skills, decisive and result oriented
• Selling at the "C" level - is a plus.
• German native and English fluent.
References will be asked for.
If you can see yourself in this role, don't hesitate, join us!
Keys Words : Key Account Manager, Account Executive